Featured
Can I Change My Name In Clash Of Clans
Can I Change My Name In Clash Of Clans. Press continue and retype to confirm. First, go into the game settings.

Verify that you are in the level 5, it is mandatory to be able to carry out the process. Change your name in clash of clans first. I tried multiple times to contact support but they can't.do it.
We Advise You Not To Use Special Characters (Like Emojis) In Your Username, As These Might Not Be Visible After You Confirm The Change.
Tap the more settings button. Verify that you are in the level 5, it is mandatory to be able to carry out the process. To change your name in clash of clans, you need to reach the town hall level 5.
Now, Press The Change Name Button In Order To Change Your Name.
You’ll be able to change your name for free in clash of clans if it’s going to be your first time doing it. In addition, when changing your username in clash of clans, you must follow certain guidelines. Keep in mind that you can only change your name once every seven days.
I Want To Change My Name In Game Clash Of Clans.
Enter the new name that you want to modify. Your customizable and curated collection of the best in trusted news plus coverage of sports, entertainment, money, weather, travel, health and lifestyle, combined with. Choose ‘change name’ from the list of options.
Now Locate The ‘More Settings’ Button And Tap On It.
Answers that are too short or not descriptive are usually rejected. Enter your new name and press continue. Keep playing the game until you reach town hall level 5.
If Not, You’ll Need 500 Gems To Change Your Name.
After that click on the right corner option, setting window. I tried multiple times to contact support but they can't.do it. Enter your new name and press continue.
Comments
Post a Comment